BHCC Swim Practice/Clinic Opportunity
Berkeley Hills Barracudas!
We hope this email finds all of you healthy and happy this summer. We miss seeing everyone and we look forward to the 2021 swim season!
With the approval of Berkeley Hills Country Club’s Board as well as Swim Atlanta who maintains our pool, we are happy to announce that we will be offering 3 weeks of swim practices for our Barracudas who are 7 years or older. In accordance with health guidelines, we will be following very strict protocols to ensure the safety of our swimmers as well as our coaches. After reading our rules and regulations, if you are interested in signing your swimmer up, please click on the sign-up genius link for the week of July 6th. You will be signing up on a week by week basis. There will be limited space available, so please be sure to sign up quickly if you are interested. The practices will be offered the weeks of July 6th, July 13th, and July 20th.
- -There will be two practice times each day (Monday – Thursday) and they will be mixed age group. The times will be 8:30-9:30 am and 10:00-11:00 am. If you sign up for a week, your swimmer will be able to come for Monday through Thursday of that week.
- -In order to participate, the swimmer must be able to swim an entire length of the pool multiple times as they will be swimming for an entire hour.
- -There will be NO parents allowed inside the pool area during practices ( NO exceptions)
- -Swimmers are to wait in their car until 5-10 minutes before practice starts.
- -Swimmers should be dressed in their suit and will only be allowed to bring themselves, goggles, and a swim cap ( NO swim bags or towels will be allowed as there will be NO place to put them) NO exceptions
- -Once swimmers get out of the car, they will be asked to line up on the marked cones/markers which will be spaced 6 feet apart
- -Swimmers will have their temperature taken and will only be allowed to practice if the infrared thermometer reads 100.4 f or lower (it is important with the summer heat to keep your swimmers in the car until it is time to line up to prevent false high readings.
- -The bathrooms will be available for emergencies only and only one person will be allowed in the restroom at a time. Restrooms will be sanitized after each swim session.
- -There will be a limit of 12 swimmers per session and there will be 2 swimmers in each lane (starting at opposite ends)
- -Once swim practice is over, swimmers will immediately leave the pool area and head straight to their car. Parents must be there on time to pick them up.
- -The cost per week will be $40 for the first swimmer and $20 for each additional sibling.
- -Payments will need to be sent via Venmo to the following: karlbkrug4 each Sunday night before the week’s practice. We are unable to accept other forms of payment at this time. Venmo is a free app that can be easily downloaded on your phone or device.
- -Sign up is first come first serve through sign-up genius each week.
Here is the link for the week of July 6th: https://www.signupgenius.com/
We know how important it is to get our swimmers in the water and this is a great opportunity to do that with maintaining social distance and help our coaches earn some money this summer!
If you have any questions at all please contact me @ (404) 452-2134 ( Danielle Rankin)
- Danielle, Brandy, and the BHCC Coaches